Vision and dreams are the blueprints of soul and achievements.
-Mohammed Ahmed F

Which Programming Language I Should Learn First?

Folks,

I’ve always wanted to learn a programming language, but have never had the time. If I ever did get a respite from my busy daily life, I’d use this infographic as a starting off point, and I’d suggest you do so too if you are looking at getting into coding.

To get an idea of what learning how to program a computer is like, imagine putting together a novel or academic book, or building a small motorboat with your bare hands and a basic set of instructions. Nether of which are easy tasks, and thus, it’s easy to see why so many shy away from learning the intricacies of the mathematical engines that drive our computers.

My advice would be to take it slow. While I haven’t learned a programming language to any respectable extent, I have taken courses about how they work, and am familiar with basic coding concepts. So, before you even choose a language to learn in the infographic below, read up on the history of coding and how it works to make pieces of silicon perform calculations that can manipulate the pixels on your screen.

With that knowledge, you'll be more than ready to slowly chip away at one of the programming languages below. Good luck. For any of you who took courses on how to code, or do it as a profession, feel free to share your experiences in the comments below!


-Chief Administrative Officer.

Share this

Related Posts

Dear User,

Thank you for your comment. Hope you like this blog. Kindly share us on Social Media so others can be updated.

-Chief Administrative Officer.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.