Vision and dreams are the blueprints of soul and achievements.
-Mohammed Ahmed F

HR Questions with Answers

Folks,

Good morning Sir / Mam,

At First I would like to thank for giving me such a golden opportunity to introduce myself in front of you and It's my pleasure to introduce myself.

My name is Ramashankar Nayak. I am from Samastipur Bihar. Right now I am pursuing MCA final year at Pondicherry University. I have completed BCA from Alagappa University in 2010 with 61 %. I had completed my intermediate from U R college in 2006 with 51%. And I have completed my schooling from B B N high school in 2004 with 67%.

Coming to my family, My father is an Accountant and my Mother was Home Maker. I have 2 Brothers and 3 Sisters. I am the younger one.

My area of interests are DS, OOPs & DBMS.
And I have good programming knowledge in C and OOPS using Java.

My strengths are i am a quick learner, good problem solver, self confidence & very specific to my promises that I make.

My hobbies are sketching, surfing internet and playing games, learning good things from others and listening to music.

Since I am fresher, so I don't have any work experience. But I want to learn more with others and do my at level best.

My weakness is I never feel comfortable until I finish my work in the given time.

My short term goal is 'get placed in a reputed organization where growth prospectus is very high as like yours, where I can upgrade and enhance my skills & knowledge efficiently '.

And my long term goal is to attain a respectable position where an organisation never want to lose me at any circumstances. 

Thank you sir/madam.

That's all about me sir.

Why do you want to work at our company?

Sir I am sure your company will provide me excellent opportunities for my career development from where i can start my journey and be a part of your company growth.

Your company has a good reputation and gives the learning opportunities to each the employee.

How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

I will complete my work within time . if there is necessity to work at nights and weekends for the beneficial of company i will definitely work.

Can you work under pressure?

Yes, I can work well under pressure actually working under pressure shows your real qualities and talent because everyone can swim with the flow of water but the truly talented swimmer can swim against the flow of water.

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Sir, I am ready to even work on moon.

This was a perfect answer in TCS interview :).

Yes, sir I want to relocate myself for company. This will give me a new experience to work in new environment as well as with more experienced employees.

What are your goals?

My short term goal is to join your company. And long term goal is to attain higher position in that company. My current goal is to get placed in a big and reputed company like yours.

What motivates you to do good job?

Sir, my motivation is my parents. They have worked hard to make me stand here. They always wanted to see me at better position in my life. I want to work to see satisfaction in their eyes and provide them a luxurious life by aiding them financially.

What makes you angry?

I am not a short temper but being a human its natural to get angry but also being a professional I can control my anger and never allow it to appear on my face and attitude. Honestly speaking when anybody cheats me I really feel very bad.

Give me an example of your creativity.

Creativity means creating something which is different from others.For example I love to play drums but don't have drums to play at that i used to play on my college benches and blackboards which given me happiness.

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

My dream is always to be a part of company like your's. So, if I can get a chance to work in such company, it will be my pleasure and I assure that I can give you my best. And if you recognize my work and potential, I will be there with you always as long as you want me to stay in this company.

Are not you overqualified for this position?

I cant say i'm over qualified but can say well qualified. I am just a fresher and i dont have any experience but willing to get an good experience.

Describe your ideal company, location and job.

Sir my ideal job is where I like the people, working environment, and my work.

My ideal company is which gives me more and more knowledge and enhance my skills and everyplace is ideal for me.

What are your career options right now?

I want to be placed in reputed company like yours which can provide me global platform.

My career options are to get placed in a MNC company from there i need to convert my theory knowledge into practical aspect and get more knowledge in same platform these are my career options right now....

Explain how would be an asset to this organization?

Sir, I am very optimistic, hard worker, extrovert, good learner. I can give 100% effort in my work for the betterment of my organization. Thus I will be an asset to my organization.

Sir, apart from qualification what a company expects from their employee. Punctuality, honesty and dedication towards the work. I accept that my qualification shows that I am an average student not the best, but still I can assure you that you will never have complain about my punctuality, honesty and about my work more over am a quick learner sir I can b the asset for your firm so I feel I should get a chance. Thank you.

What are your outside interests?

My outside interests are to spend time with friends, walking with them on roads, playing games, listening music and also sometimes to search new words from dictionary.

My outside interest is playing chess. It teaches me that how to handle the critical situation. It improves our confidence level not only the game to get the success but also to our life.

My outside interests are I will play with children so that I will forget all my tensions and relax myself. One more thing I will show interest to learn new things which would be helpful to me.

Would you lie for the company?

I will definitely not lie for a company because.

First of all it will impact on company's goodwill and I am sure that company also don't want this.

And the other thing is that if you want to make a good relations with your customer then honesty is the best policy.

Who has inspired you in your life and why?

I get inspired my parents. From my mom I learned love, honesty, kindness and my father inspired me dedication towards our work, adaptiveness to the any kind of environment and hard work.

Mistakes inspires me to overcome them to achieve whatever i want.Failures inspires me to check where i was wrong.Success inspires me what i need to achieve next..
What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?

My toughest decision was to take admission in MCA. I am belonging from a middle class family & my parents not gave permission to me for higher education but I convinced them for my studies & now thy are happy with my decision. And because of my this decision today I am in front of you

Have you considered starting your own business?

As a fresher I did not think much about that one right now. I just want to improve my skills and work experience. Later I will think about that. Because a good business man must be a good employee then only he can run the organisation successfully.

How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?

SUCCESS is the JOURNEY not a PLACE where you can stay. You have to move further for the GROWTH.

In my OWN DEFINITION When I see the TEARS OF HAPPINESS IN my PARENTS eyes then I can say I'm a SUCCESSFUL person.

If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?

Yes, Of-course I'll Work. Money can give you only Outer Happiness.

But, Only Knowledge can give you Inner Happiness and Self-satisfaction. And that's what is Important for me.

Tell me something about our company.

TCS is the the largest and fast growing IT company in India.

Currently RATAN TATA is the chairman of TCS.and R DAMDORAI is the vice chairmn, N CHANDRASEKARAN is the CEO &MD .

TCS has devoloped in the year 1969.It has 142 branches all over the world in around 42 countries.Around 1lack 98thousand employees working in TCS right now.

And it is one of the motivating IT company and it is currently undertaking _ _ _ _ _ project ..
Thats all i know sir.

It is one of the reputed and fast growing company in IT Industry,It has a so many branches in India as well as throughout the world.This Company was founded in ______(year), The CEO of the Company is______(Name),This Company having the Project in Banking Sector,Govt Sector and So on.The growth rate of this company is_____(%)in the ______(year).these all i heared about this company.

How much salary do you expect?

Sir, As I am a fresher, my first concentration will be on the enhancement of knowledge, skills etc. And to be good professional. Not on salary. Every one does not starts their career with high salary package. I hope that as your company is one of the reputed and top rated, your salary package will definitely fulfill my basic needs.

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

After 5 year I would like to see myself in a position where everyone in the company would recognized me for my achievements in work and where my company would not loose me in any case/circumstances.

After 5 years I would like to see myself in a responsible position, where I can address the same question to people and you will feel proud that I was recruited by you.

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.

Sir, I don't think I am in a position to rate you. You are an experieced and well qualified person but still given an opportunity, I would rate you as 9 and half on ten. You made me feel comfortable and had an friendly attitude. I had an amazing experience in this interwiew. I am deducting half mark because I believe that no one is perfect and we all have space for improvement.

INTERSTING!. Thanks sir for giving me the opportunity. Sir at first I want to where you are a senior interviewer and I am a applier for this post I can not rate you appropriately for my low experience about interview. But since you asked this I want to give you 9/10 because in world no body is fully perfect. Thank you.

Do you have any questions for me?

First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity. I would like to know in which area i need to improve myself which would help me during training period if I get selected here.


-Chief Administrative Officer.

Share this

Related Posts

Dear User,

Thank you for your comment. Hope you like this blog. Kindly share us on Social Media so others can be updated.

-Chief Administrative Officer.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.