Do you feel miserable as a programmer?
1. Constantly compare yourself to other programmers.
2. Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you up.
3. Base the success of your career on one project.
4. Stick with what you know.
5. Recode from scratch that already exists and works.
6. Expect that your code will be more efficient.
7. Try to learn a new programming language and fail.
8. Count your build errors.
9. Never Debug.
10. Set unachievable / overwhelming goals to be achieved by tomorrow.
-Chief Administrative Officer.